The Co-Ax® Press keeps it simple while still delivering famous Forster precision.
The Co-Ax® Loading Press comes with several unique features that help make it truly one of a kind, including:
1) Speedy die changes with snap-in and snap-out die changes.
2) Spent primers are captured in a closed system to minimize debris to keep the working parts free of dirt and abrasives.
3) Dual floating guide rods to help ensure perfect alignment
4) Because there is absolutely no torque on the head of the Co-Ax® Press, long life is the rule rather than the exception. Due to the design of the linkage and pivots, all forces are in equilibrium whether the press is at maximum work load or at rest
5) Our Co-Ax® Press has three times the mechanical advantage of an ordinary "C" press. It's so effortless, full length sizing can actually be accomplished by operating the handle of the press with the little finger! There's no pain but plenty of gain
6) The Co-Ax® Press delivers perfect alignment of the die and the case because the shell holder jaws are designed to float with the die, thereby permitting the case to center precisely in the die
7) The Co-Ax® Press provides plenty of elbow room for ambidextrous use
8) The Co-Ax® Press accepts any standard 7/8" X 14 reloading die, some with existing locking rings. We recommend Forster Cross Bolt Locking Rings
9) The top priming device seats primers to factory specifications. The seater is always at right angles to the case head. Primers will not flip or tip. They will be seated straight, level and at a uniform distance below the case head. Primers cannot be crushed, nor will they protrude from the case head and cause premature firing
10) The top of the stroke provides a rock solid stop for consistency.
See the Forster You-Tube Video
For warranty and general information regarding Forster Products please contact them at : Forster Products
310 East Lanark Avenue
Lanark, Illinois 61046
Monday through Friday Central time 8am to 4pm
For technical help email Forster firstname.lastname@example.org or call during stated business hours.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD