To shop at Gunstop.com:
1) Begin by selecting from the drop down list from "Products" and various categories at the top of page in black menu bart. You will then see a listing of all available products for that category. Then you can refine your choices in each catagory. Each item will show availability if you see "Add To Cart" button.
2) When you are at 'View Cart' page, you will see all items currently in your shopping cart. From this point, feel free to continue shopping. Once you have completed adding items to your order, fill in the quantity you would like to purchase for each item then click the 'Checkout' button. This will guide you through the the secured checkout process.
3) Shipping costs are calculated based on weight and distance. We use UPS and USPS for shipping. We try to use flat rate boxes to save shipping costs for order. International orders are only shipped USPS.
4) All order will be charged a $5.00 handling fee. If your order is $25.01 or more we manually remove the handling fee from your order when it is processed for shipping.
5) If you want insurance added to your order, must place "please add insurance" in the comment box during check out. It will be added to your shipping charges.
All orders placed online at Gunstop.com are over a secure connection.
1) Online: After you have finished adding items to your cart, follow the steps to complete your order, filling out all of the required information.
2) Mail: You can send in an mail order with your order information. Payment can be made by pesonal check (we hold for 2 weeks for clearance), money order, or credit card. If sending order in with personal check or money order, please add ample funds to cover shipping charges. We suggest at a minimum of $15.00 and then add $ for each $100 over $100. Any questions feel free to call or email us.
3) Fax: You can fax in an order with your order information to 952-767-3040. We only accept faxed in order that are paid with by credit card.
4) Telephone: Telephone your order for payment by credit card.
We only accept International orders online, no phone orders. We will be glad to check stock on any item via email or phone, but the order must e placed online. We will be glad to set items aside for you.
Restricted Items: Gunstop cannot export Brass, Bullets, or electronics. Gunstop cannot ship any liquids, lubes, greases, or aerosol products. There may be other items that we cannot ship, and you would be advised by email if there is problem with an item.
Shipping Method: Gunstop uses United State Postal Service exclusively for shipping to International customers. We attempt to use the USPS International Priority Mail flat rate boxes for orders, but many products exceed the weight restrictions of the boxes or product does not fit in boxes available.
You can call us or email us to check on availability.
We will not back order items on International orders
We accept Visa, American Express, Mastercard and Discover. There is no extra charge for credit card use. Charge cards are preferred on orders. Prices are subject to change without notice due to manufacturer's increase. We are not accepting back orders due to market conditions at this time. International orders are shipped with what is in stock on day of order; we do not hold until complete.
7.25% sales tax is applied to all orders for Minnesota state residents.
If mailing in order with payment, please include ample funds for shipping; excess will be refunded with your order. We suggest a minimum of $15.00 to cover shipping or call us for an estimate.
Currently our shipping partners USPS and UPS provide shipping rates based on weight and distance. USPS rates do not reflect the use of flat rate boxes. We strive to use Flat Rate Boxes and Regional Rate Boxes to save shipping costs.
No return on special orders or used items. Other returns allowed within 30 days with prior approval and subject to 20% restocking fee. Returned items must be packed in original carton in saleable condition. We reserve the right to make the final determination on all returns.
Manufacturers' provide warranty service in accordance with their policies. Shooting industry manufacturers are very responsive to questions and concerns. They wish to communicate directly with consumer to provide product support. We are not a warranty service station; the exception is although for Competitive Edge Dynamic products we will exchange defective items if the item is in stock.
Notify the Gunstop and the carrier immediately. The carrier must inspect the merchandise and shipping carton before a claim can be processed; do not destroy or discard damaged cartons or goods.
Guntop is happy to answer your technical questions by telephone or email at email@example.com during regular business hours.
All prices are in USD